Meal Plan Items
Meal Plan Items
- Coconut sorbet with mixed tropical fruits
- Veggie and cheese muffins
- Cassava flour pancakes with fruits
- Tapioca roils with fruits and agave syrup
- Muesli with nuts and mango
- Plantain pancakes with avocado
- Oats with coconut cream and passion fruit
Super-food healthy drinks (great traditional recipes to boost immunity and cure ails)
- Bissap, hibiscus drink
- Pineapple, ginger and baobab powder
- Watermelon with moringa powder
Meal Plan Main Dishes
- Jollof rice with salad and plantain
- Okra with fonio, chopped capsicums and tomato sauce
- Brown rice noodles stir fried with spring onion, broccoli and Tindle chicken*
- Peanut soup ramen bowl with noodles and enoki mushrooms
- Beans stew with plantain and gari foto (like a gluten-free couscous)
- Bambara beans with plantain fritters and capsicum peppers
- West African shepherd's pie: mashed yam over spinach, egushi and beans stew
- Rice balls and peanut sauce with broccoli, carrots and king oyster
- Coconut chickpea curry with fonio
- Waakye rice (super food millet rice and beans) with yam balls and salad
- Fonio foto (fonio salad with tomato sauce) with suya mushrooms & coleslaw salad
- Veghana burger, Tindle chicken with avocado, mushrooms and tomato sauce with a potato bun. Served with air-fried plantain and carrot chips. *
- Kosey/Akara (traditional bean fritter) over grilled beets and carrots
- Spinach & beans stew with boiled yam & air-fried kelewele
- Fonio with egusi and spinach stew and fried plantain and avocado
- Coconut rice with veggie stew and a side of plantain
- Noodles and mixed beans bolognaise in rich tomato and basil sauce.
- Tropical fajitas. Cassava flour crepes filled with peppers and guacamole. Served with kale salad and tomato salad.
- Fonio jollof, veggie stew and yam balls
- Fried rice Ghana style using the Tindle chicken and small veggie stew on the side, and grilled plantain.*
- Coconut rice, bambara beans stew, grilled plantain, suya mushrooms, steamed broccoli with cabbage salad.
- Beans stew lasagna with cashew cream sauce
- Mango salsa with coconut fonio salad and Tindle chicken*
- Tatale tacos: spicy plantain tacos with beans and grilled carrots & broccoli
- Oyster mushrooms with fonio, greens and peanut sauce
- Waakye rice salad (rice and beans) with mixed fresh vegetables and broccoli and grilled plantain and sprinkled with gari foto
- Boiled yam and plantain with grilled garden egg stew
- Fonio jollof with mix vegetable stew and air-fried kelewele
- Ghana rice and tomato stew with Tindle chicken*
- Spinach & egushi stew with fonio and capsicum salad & air-fried kelewele
- Veghana tomato sauce and stir-fried with vegetables and noodles.
- Boiled yam with veggie and mushroom stew with air-fried kelewele
- Grilled plantain, Bambara beans, with fonio salad, and suya mushrooms
- Jollof rice salad with grilled veggies
- Fonio foto with beans stew, salad, suya mushrooms, air-fried kelewele and capsicum peppers.
- Boiled yam and plantain with spinach and egushi stew
- Coconut fonio and tomato stew, capsicum and tomato salad, avocado, king oyster mushrooms and grilled plantain
- Gluten-free noodles, beans bolognaise with Tindle chicken and fresh basil*
- Waakye fonio bowl, with yam ball, grilled marinated plantain, tomato stew and salad.
- Jollof stuffed bell peppers with grilled oyster mushroom.
Daily dessert of fruits, muffins and cakes.
*Tindle chicken is meat and dairy free however contains gluten. We have the option of replacing this with Ghanian soy kebabs (which I love!), just let us know if you have issues with gluten.